[R] R load error

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Wed Jul 29 15:50:41 CEST 2015

Try restarting R-Studio. I have found that every once in a while it seems to do something squirrelly but I have never isolated the problem enough to do a report.

Otherwise,perhaps run R in a terminal and see if it will load the data from there to  check if the file is actually okay.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada