[R] Spline curve

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 19:52:52 CEST 2015

Yikes! That almost requires a book. Why don't you start by doing some
of your own homework instead. Search on:

fit spline curves to longitudinal data in R

and then go through the tutorials/presentations that pop up. There
will also be books that you will find, I'm sure if you're serious
about this.

Cheers,

Bert

Bert Gunter