[R] question

Mark Sharp msharp at txbiomed.org
Mon Jul 6 16:56:18 CEST 2015

Lida,

Please send the code that you ran. It is almost certain that you have a vector being formed that is the wrong length. There should be only one vector that you use to increment through the loop and that is the character vector formed when you read in your_met_file to form the met character vector.

Mark
R. Mark Sharp, Ph.D.
Director of Primate Records Database
Southwest National Primate Research Center
Texas Biomedical Research Institute
P.O. Box 760549
San Antonio, TX 78245-0549
Telephone: (210)258-9476