[R] package forecast is not working properly

Magda Joana Silva magdajoanasilva at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 14:51:55 CEST 2015

Hello all,

I just installed "forecast" package but I have the following error when I
try to load the library:

> library("forecast")

Attaching package: ‘zoo’

The following objects are masked from ‘package:base’:

    as.Date, as.Date.numeric

Error : .onAttach failed in attachNamespace() for 'forecast', details:
  call: fun(libname, pkgname)
  error: 4 arguments passed to .Internal(nchar) which requires 3
In addition: Warning messages:
1: package ‘forecast’ was built under R version 3.2.1
2: package ‘zoo’ was built under R version 3.2.1
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘forecast’

I am running Windows 7 and the package is in my local library (I don't have
admin rights).

I would be very appreciated if someone could help me

mjs

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]