[R] AMBUR package will not build

CJ Jackson cjackson at georgiasouthern.edu
Tue Feb 3 23:06:24 CET 2015

I've been trying to build the latest version of the AMBUR package and have
been having problems.  I've noticed a few other packages experiencing build
issues.  The error appears to be on the R-Forge related based on what I've
been researching about issues with building packages.  I think it is a
library issue concerning rgeos.  The error I'm getting in the install.out
file is:

Error in dyn.load(file, DLLpath = DLLpath, ...) :
  unable to load shared object '/home/rforge/lib/R/3.1/rgeos/libs/rgeos.so':
  libgeos-3.3.3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
Error : package ‘rgeos’ could not be loaded

Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

cj
________________________________
Chester W. Jackson Jr., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Geology