[R] : automated levene test and other tests for variable datasets

Joachim Audenaert Joachim.Audenaert at pcsierteelt.be
Wed Apr 15 14:23:34 CEST 2015

Thank you very much for the reply Thierry,

It was very useful for me, currently I updated my script as follows, to be
able to use the same script for different datasets:

adapting my dataset : y <- melt(dataset, na.rm=TRUE) where "na.rm = true"
ommits missing data points

variable <- y[,1]
value <- y[,2]

and then for the tests

leveneTest(value~variable,y)
apply(dataset,MARGIN=2,FUN=function(x) ks.test(x,pnorm)$p.value)

pairwise.t.test(value,variable,p.adjust.method = "none")
pairwise.wilcox.test(value,variable,p.adjust.method = "none")

Met vriendelijke groeten - With kind regards,

Joachim Audenaert
onderzoeker gewasbescherming - crop protection researcher

PCS | proefcentrum voor sierteelt - ornamental plant research

Schaessestraat 18, 9070 Destelbergen, België
T: +32 (0)9 353 94 71 | F: +32 (0)9 353 94 95
E: joachim.audenaert at pcsierteelt.be | W: www.pcsierteelt.be