[R] Extra documentation not appearing

Dan Vatnik dan.vatnik at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 17:31:47 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have loaded my first package to CRAN and I have noticed a documentation
issue.
When I install the package from CRAN, it installs a Windows binary since I
am using a Windows machine.
I have a PDF file in my doc folder. Originally, it was in the inst/doc/
folder but when I load the binary, there
is no more inst folder so the doc folder is directly in the package folder.
The issue arises in my package's index page. It has a link to the
DESCRIPTION file and it has a link to the
Extra documentation section on top. The link to the Extra documentation
does not lead anywhere so my PDF
is inaccessible.
My package is named "traj".
Do you know what might be the issue?