[R] .Internal(filledcontour()) - ancient history or just plain wrong?

Raphael Päbst raphael.paebst at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 11:30:00 CEST 2014

You are right, it was
  there is no .Internal function 'filledcontour'

and changing it to .filled.contour() removed the problem.

Just out of curiosity, would the old version with
.Internal(filledcontour()) have worked on older R-Versions?

Not that I fully understand how .Internal() works and should (or
should not) be used, but I'm always willing to understand more about
the code I'm working with.

Thanks again!

Raphael