[R] Misundertanding of Levels

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Feb 16 20:06:52 CET 2013

On Feb 16, 2013, at 10:25 AM, David Arnold wrote:

> I am replying so that this will be accepted by the list.

I don't think you achieved your goal. Some posting from Nabble are never accepted. A couple of months ago the spam filters were tightened (in response to a robotic mediated mass forgery of Nabble postings) and Rhelp list members were notified that it might result in some Nabble postings being silently ignored. Your earlier posting is not in the moderation queue and I suspect it will never show up.

David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA