[R] Retrieve hypergeometric results in large scale

jas4710 watashi at post.com
Mon Oct 1 18:58:31 CEST 2012

Thanks Jeff~~~

In fact I do not know how to combine and extract vectors in R.

ans<-sort(dhyper(x, m, n, k),decreasing=TRUE)
rbind(ans,cumsum(ans)

will show the first point that exceeds 95% threshold. The problem is:
*information is lost*
I can no longer identify where are the first few elements from. e.g. for 10
numbers, maybe they are from 4,5,6,7 or for 100 numbers, from 45 to 68

So to append ID's to the data for later retrieval? rbind appears to do the
job but not so exactly...