[R] Basic Stats question

Sat Nov 17 15:20:45 CET 2012

If you read the posting guide mentioned at the bottom of every list message, it indicates that this  is not really a forum for statistics theory discussions. Once you understand the theory well enough to know which algorithms you want to use (and the assumptions that go along with them), there are ways to search within R for builtin or add-on functions that implement those algorithms. This is a good place to ask about how to use R (though you may be directed to read the documentation if your questions are too vague).

You might try stats.stackexchange.com or consult your local statistician.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing