[R] Problem sourcing file

Sun May 27 21:25:03 CEST 2012

The source function is quite convenient for invoking a set of R commands that have already been debugged. It is pretty worthless for troubleshooting. You need to step through those commands one at a time, then do it again, to see which command triggers this error.

My response to the last version of this query stands... what is in "~/Documents/myFile.R"?
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing