[R] Is there R 2.4 version_

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:44:27 CEST 2012

Hi Alaios,

The web page you're quoting was written in 2006. There *was* an R 2.4,
but it's no longer cutting edge, to say the least.

Earlier in the document it says R 2.4 or higher, which is what you've
got. I'd first look for newer documentation, then try the instructions
given with the current version of R you already have installed.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org