[R] Assign names to the assets in portfolio frontier plot. Using frontierPlot fPortfolio.

PaulK p_kouchtch at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 17:48:45 CET 2012

Hi,

I have troubles to assign names to the assets in the portfolio frontier plot
using frontierPlot() in fPortfolio package. Can anyone please help me? If I
use tailoredFrontierPlot in fPortfolio the assets assign names but I dont
want to plot capital market line e.t.c. Someone maybe know how to delete
stuff from tailoredFrontierPlot function?

Best Regards
Paul