[R] rgamma function

Chandler Zuo zuo at stat.wisc.edu
Mon Jul 16 21:49:24 CEST 2012

Sorry that I posted the wrong syntax. My initial program is very long
and I tried to post the section where I have been narrowed to locate the
problem.

In this sample I am simulating a Gamma with size parameter 5000 and
scale parameter 1.

I plugged in many breaks in my initial program and what I found was that
most of the time the program stops when encountering a call to rgamma()
function. It just freezes without popping out any error.

#include<Rmath.h>
#include<time.h>
#include<Rinternals.h>

SEXP generateGamma ()