[R] customize packages' help index ( 00index.html file )

Damien Georges damien.georges2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 10:26:11 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I'm writing my packages helps files and I'm not really satisfied by the
visual results.

I'm would like to make subsections in a package "function help index" file.

I would like for example to put all S4 object documentation link
together, then all the getters function.. and so on..

Does someone know if it's possible to do it?
Is it possible to define by myself the html/00index.html file that will
be use in my package?

If it's not possible, how could I add the alphabetic subsections that
exist in most of packages index help files?

Best,

Damien