[R] Installing package QRMlib

DT54321 deepan.tailor88 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 18:07:44 CET 2012

Hi,
I am having real problems downloading the package 'QRMlib'. The tar.gz file
is shown here:

http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Archive/QRMlib/

I have downloaded this to my local folder and entered the following command:

nstall.packages("myLocalFolder/QRMlib_1.4.5.1.tar.gz", repos = NULL)

but I am getting the following error message

Installing package(s) into ‘C:/Program Files/R/R-2.14.1/library’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
Warning in install.packages :
  error 1 in extracting from zip file
Warning in install.packages :
  cannot open compressed file 'QRMlib_1.4.5.1.tar.gz/DESCRIPTION', probable
reason 'No such file or directory'
Error in install.packages : cannot open the connection

What am I doing wrong??

Thanks