[R] Hanging -- please help decipher event report

jeremyd jdraghi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 21:36:34 CET 2012

Thanks for your reply. At line 144 I call R_CheckUserInterrupt(). I added
this because otherwise, R would not respond to the user for thing like
switching over to the window until the C code exited back to R. I then moved
that command into a loop where it should occur quite frequently, because I
thought this would fix my hanging problem. I admit that I may be using this
command in an inefficient or flat-out wrong way, as this is my first foray
into R/C cooperation.

I should add that I cannot get the C code to hang or produce any errors when
I run it on its own.

I would appreciate any additional thoughts or questions.