[R] What is "print print print" ?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Dec 5 19:26:20 CET 2012

On Dec 5, 2012, at 5:03 AM, Vladimir eremeev wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> What is "print print print"?
>
> I don't see output of the print command in for loop and have found
> this
> link:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1816200/chisq-test-doesnt-print-results-when-in-a-loop
>
> It describes a problem, similar to mine.
> My problem. I want to execute print command in for loop.
>
> If I copy for loop body with print() and paste it to console, I
> don't see
> any output.

Code we, want code.

> If I type the command, I do see the output.
> If I paste the command by parts I also see the output.
>
> If I construct the command by picking parts of the history with the up
> arrow, I also don't see any output.

Code?

> Search for "print print print" still didn't bring anything useful.

The questioner on SO was executing "print chisq.test print" and he was
advised (and apparently  understood ) that he need to be executing
"print print print". Get it now?

If you have a specific problem to be addressed then you should post
the code, but I think using Rhelp to explain cryptic answers on SO
might be expecting a bit much.

--
David Winsemius, MD
Alameda, CA, USA