[R] prevalence of R in publications and institutions

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Fri Aug 17 23:38:04 CEST 2012

>From a blurb I wrote recently:

Publishing on R has accelerated over the last few years. Chapman and
Hall/CRC Press publish over 50 books on R and has recently issued a call for
new submissions. Springer has a growing series called "Use R!" (38 volumes).
Wiley has a series called "Statistics Using R" (28 volumes).

David L Carlson
Associate Professor of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-4352