[R] Treemap lost data

KingKazma blacksnow at gmx.de
Thu Aug 9 12:45:51 CEST 2012

First: Im sorry for my bad english ;-)

I use "portfolio" to create treemaps with "R".
I've got a .csv dataset of all the schools in my city, containing 6
variables each with 1469 lines of data.
When I create a treemap, 3 of these schools were not taken into account by
"R". I dont know why. It doesn't matter where I put them in my dataset, they
won't appear in my treemap.
When I reduce my dataset to 1000 lines, one of the three schools magically
appear.
When I reduce my dataset to  500 lines, two of them appear, but not the one
of the "1000-lines-attemp".
I hope you understand what my problem is.

Patrick