[R] Package to remove collinear variables

Roberto rmoscetti at unitus.it
Sun Aug 5 20:43:03 CEST 2012

I do not know, because I tried to use rfe function (Backwards Feature
Selection, Caret Package) to select wavelengths useful for a prediction
model. Otherwise, rfe function give me back a lot of warning messages about
collinearity between variables.

So, I do not know if your script can be useful.
I tried to use VIF-Regression to select variables, but rfe function advise
me with the same warning messages again.

What do you think about that?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best,
Roberto