[R] Min , Max

Jonsson amen.alyaari at Bordeaux.inra.fr
Sat Apr 28 22:29:30 CEST 2012

I know this,but i meant how can i insert them here:
for(h in listfile){
        print(h)                ### Shall i keep this as it is
        print(file.info(h)$size)      ### Shall i keep this as it is
}

      b=file.info(h)$size/67420/4  ### Shall I keep this as it is??????

 	wind <- file(h, "rb")       ### Shall i keep this as it is??????

     C=readBin(wind, double(), size=4,n=67420*b, signed=TRUE)

 	D<-matrix(C,nrow=b,ncol=67420)
last question: will it read them one by one and do calculations or will it
read them all at once because we didn't indices them