[R] identifying cells in data frames with the same value

stevesp101 sanpietro.steve at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 01:31:27 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to find out if there is a command that tells me which cells in my
data frame have the same value.  I am looking at the results from an online
survey, organized into a data frame with the following columns:
SubjectNumber, WorkerID, Age.  I know the one person must have taken the
survey more than once, because there is one less level in the WorkerID
column than there are rows in the data frame.  Is there something that will
tell me which SubjectNumber cells correspond to more than one WorkerID cell?
Thanks,

Stevesp