[R] help to ... import the data from Excel

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 01:08:06 CEST 2011

This is the third time you've said you've "done getshlib", but as has
been pointed out to you, the command is:

xls.getshlib()

not just typing getshlib and it must be entered verbatim. The latter
(getshlib) doesn't exist that I'm aware of. Either way, could you do
xls.getshlib() again and provide the output of that command.

Assuming that you're just not typing the code that you did enter,
could you provide the output of sessionInfo() after the call to
library(xlsReadWrite) for more diagnostics.

Michael