[R] (no subject)

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat May 21 22:27:13 CEST 2011

On May 21, 2011, at 3:15 PM, Ramnath R wrote:

> What does *strip=function *and *strip.default *means
>
> for eg: *strip=function(bg='white', ... )
>          strip.default(bg='white', ...)

I am guessing from my experience that you are working on a plotting
problem and trying to understand some lattice functions. (Why don't
you read the Posting Guide and pick up a few more clues as to what is
expected for a subject line and what is expected in a problem
presentations? You've already posted a 2011-04-11 message with a blank
subject and apparently are refusing to read the excellent PG.)

?strip.default

--
David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT