[R] Logistic regression with 2 factors and 3 covariates

Alal bohk at voila.fr
Mon Jun 13 19:37:30 CEST 2011

Hello

I'm trying to write a model for my data, but Im not sure it's statistically
correct.

I have one variable (2 levels: A or B). To explain it, I've got 2 factors
and 3 continuous variables. I need to do a logistic regression, but...

First: can I actually do a logistic regression with all of this? I know it's
a basic question (sorry) but I just cant find a clear answer.
Then: if yes, what function do I use? I tried with a binomial glm, but I
also found the function 'mlogit()' that seems appropriate. Is it incorrect
to use glm() in that case?

Finally: any advice, things I should pay attention to?

Thanks

B.