[R] Problem with effects package

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Sat Jul 30 21:25:10 CEST 2011

Dear Lars,

There's not nearly enough information here to know what's wrong. I can guess
(but shouldn't have to) that the model glm.sev1 is a generalized linear
model of some sort, probably fit by glm(). At a minimum, it would help to
know what command you used to fit the model, the history of commands leading
to the error, and version and session information. Ideally you'd include a
reproducible example.

The size of the data set should be irrelevant to this error, so if you could
supply the information I requested, along with a small subset of your data
on which the model can be fit, I can try to figure out what's wrong.

Best,
 John

John Fox
Senator William McMaster