[R] plot, graphic

Dennis Murphy djmuser at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 02:49:18 CEST 2011

Hi:

This is simple to do in any of the supported graphics systems in R,
and there are a number of kind people who are willing to and capable
of providing help. Unfortunately, since you didn't supply any data or
code, you've made it difficult for them to help you. Please read the
Posting Guide that is linked at the bottom of this e-mail and try
again with that new perspective in mind.

Dennis