[R] help with rpart

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Sat Jul 30 00:25:30 CEST 2011

Well there is the "esp" package, though it is still very pre-alpha.  Let's see what it has to suggest for this question:

> source('g:/R/esp/esp.R')
> esp()
[1] "tabulation overabundant positron carfare contaminant sprawl station swat aversion"

Wow, that almost looks like it should make some sense, but I think we need to stick with getting relevant details from the person who should know the most about the question like Sarah asked.