[R] Lattice plot problem outputting to jpeg

creamers stephen.creamer at rdeft.nhs.uk
Tue Jul 19 16:44:32 CEST 2011

Thanks David...I am trying to plot out data for various consultants by
specialty - each specialty has a varying number of consultants - each
consultant a varying number of data points....I found direct access of the
elements of the dataframe was the only way to plot this type of variation,
otherwise xyplot seemed to assume that there were a similar number of
consultants per specialty. As for the strip.custom, I did try this, its just
that I ended up embedding the function inline...I'm not sure there is any
difference is there? Sorry I didn't follow protocol ...it is my first time!
Steve