[R] Correspondence Analysis of Textual Data and Visualization of Correspondence Results in a 3d plot with the ‘ca’ package.

gabriele gabasaba at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 22:56:13 CEST 2011

Good Evening,

my aim is to perform a multiple correspondence analysis on a textual matrix
by using the ‘ca’ package, which performs a 3d visualization of the results.
Specifically, the frequency matrix contains words (rows) and variables
(columns), and the contempt of each cell is the occurrence of each word for
each category of the variables. Furthermore, the function mjca() of the ‘ca’
package requests a data frame as an object. What am I supposed to do in
order to import the textual matrix as a data frame and compute mjca? What
other packages or functions may be helpful in order to get a 3d
visualization of the results?

Thanks for your support,
Gabriele