[R] summarized data set - how to use an "occurs" field

Dennis Murphy djmuser at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 03:24:13 CEST 2011

Hi:

Your count variable is a frequency associated with a given row of the
data set. If you're more specific about what you want and can post a
representative sample of (some facsimile of) your data using dput(),
the list is likely to be more helpful. See the posting guide linked at
the bottom of this message for guidelines.

Dennis