[R] R2WinBUGS problem: bugs - storage.mode error

dhocking dhocking at unh.edu
Mon Jul 11 06:53:07 CEST 2011

Sorry for continuing to reply to myself. I believe that my problem was
putting a factor ("plot") in my data for the bugs(data,...) call. I still
have stuff to work out in the code but I don't get the error if I exclude
plot from the win.data <- list(...) assignment. I have to think if that will
now run the model I want it to or not. I'm open to thoughts or suggestions,
I am obviously still a noob with both R and WinBUGS (recently converted from
SAS).