[R] Problems in converting data points to functional data

gabrielmartos gabrielmartos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 12:30:21 CEST 2011

Hello! Im using my own bases representation for functional data. In order to
make F-PCA now I need to declare to my matrix containing the curves (in
rows) as a *functional object*. data2fd function doesn't work! I do this:

- f.proyections = matrix containing in rows the curves representation (Im
using my own basis)
- t = vector containing all sample points evaluation (same length that
number of columns in matrix f.proyections)

fdf.proyections=data2fd(f.proyections,t)

I receive this error: Error in .Internal(inherits(x, what, which)) : 'x' is
missing

I cant use another basis as in the examples on the help of R-library,
because the functions are already represented using a base developed by
myself...

Any suggestion?

Many thanks in advance!