[R] help for hierarchial regression output

stamkiral stam_kiral at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 3 09:48:08 CEST 2011

hi everybody,

Im struggeling with hierarchial regression analysis. I need some need to
interpret output....

consider this is my hierarchial regression analysis output:
http://www.hizliupload.com/img/88056685462955425818.jpg

ı want to ask question about how to interpret 2 way interaction. both in
block 2 and block 3 (in block 3, 3 way interacitons are also exist!!!!!) two
way interaction values are exist. but while in block 2, self blame X justice
world belief interaction is significant (p=.014, drew with green color),
however in block 3, this interaction is not significant.
now Im confused with this situation, which value is correct????

should ı report that there is sig. self blame X jwb two way effect or
not??????
If in first block my IVs are sig. should ı say there is a sig. main effect
or not??? or have ı to look at last block for all interactions and main
effects????
thanks,

kahraman