[R] lattice.wireframe missing wireframe

Michael Bach phaebz at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 23 11:47:11 CET 2011

Hello Everyone,

I am using R ver. 2.10.1 (2009-12-14). I installed lattice today via install.packages.

I am doing this minimal example:

M = read.csv("/path/to/csv")
cloud(x ~ y * z, data = M)

this correctly gives me a scatterplot of the csv data which has 3 columns. Every column contains 1800 numeric 0 < values < 1300
when I want to plot the corresponding wireframe via
wireframe(x ~ y * z, data = M)

The box and axes are set up correctly, only the actual plot content is missing. Wireframe returns without error.

Any hints on how I could debug this? Or am I doing something wrong / addtitional config needed?

Thanks in advance,
Michael Bach