[R] A question on Duplicating

Keith Jewell k.jewell at campden.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 10:09:41 CET 2011

Unless I've made a mistake (it happens!) that gives FALSE on the data which
the OP said should give TRUE.
Ravi Varadhan suggested
  duplicated(a) & duplicated(b)
but that gives the same result for
for which I think the OP would like FALSE

I think this may do it
  all((a %in% a[duplicated(a)]) == (b %in% b[duplicated(b)]))

Hope that helps

Keith J

news:36180405F8418449918AD20618D110FC094E9DB3AE at USETCMSXMB02.NAFTA.SYNGENTA.ORG...