[R] exact logistic regression

Den d.kazakiewicz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 18:30:40 CET 2011

Dear Dennis
Thank you again
It is funny how stupid I was. I was afraid of the word "inference" in
elrm package description while performing my first search.
elrm package looks like what I need.

They have very good intro with examples

Zamar D, McNeney B and Graham J. elrm: Software Implementing
     Exact-like Inference for Logistic Regression Models. Journal of
     Statistical Software 2007, 21(3).
http://www.jstatsoft.org/v21/i03

In case if someone else needs to perform exact logistic regression with
R I suggest to read the paper above first.
The whole idea looks pretty attractive in particular for biomedical
research : binary outcome, small sample size... and smart name of
analysis method:)

With best regards
Denis

У Срд, 02/02/2011 у 12:25 -0800, Dennis Murphy піша: