[R] (no subject)

Gouveia, Ana a.gouveia07 at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Oct 20 11:03:44 CEST 2010

Does anyone know the why for this error when doing a logistic regression with binomial family?
Thank you
Kind regards
ana
Error in family$linkfun(mustart) : Value -1717986918 out of range (0, 1)
in attachment is my data set and the comands I used were
for adults y=cbind(totaladultpop-adultmortality,adultmortality)
model1<-glm(y~temperature,family=binomial)
> summary(model1) which worked well
for juveniles
y=cbind(totaljuvenilespop-juvenilemortality,juvenilemortality)
> model3<-glm(y~humidity,family=binomial)
Error in family$linkfun(mustart) : Value -1717986918 out of range (0, 1)

Ana