[R] R: website address for the pseuso-XLS files

(Ted Harding) Ted.Harding at manchester.ac.uk
Tue May 25 16:09:56 CEST 2010

It is OpenOffice 2.0 (as updated to openoffice.org-core,
dfsg.2-7etch9 Sat Jan 16 2010) running on Linux (Debian Etch,
originally installed Sept 2007), so none of it is particularly
recent. The command to view the files is like:

  oocalc Prostatic_Neoplasm-miRNAs.DiseaseTargets.xls

Ted.

On 25-May-10 13:54:06, mauede at alice.it wrote:
> Thank you.
> May I know the version of your OO and the operating system it runs on ?
> I use Linux/SuSE 11.1 running OO 3.0.0.9-1.9
> Maura

>>> D
>>> eliveryID=ba40cf18-29db-4404-a3ce-af26f760ecf9
>>>
>>> Please, paste the website address above shown in your web browser
>>> address field.
>>> Make sure the whole string is pasted with no space or any other
>>> character.
>>> Telecom couldn't generate more clumsy website addresses .... Sorry
>>> for
>>> that.
>>>
>>> Thank you in advance,
>>> Maura

> E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <Ted.Harding at manchester.ac.uk>
> Fax-to-email: +44 (0)870 094 0861
> Date: 25-May-10                                       Time: 14:21:51
>

> Alice Messenger ;-) chatti anche con gli amici di Windows Live
> Messenger e tutti i telefonini TIM!
> Vai su
> http://maileservizi.alice.it/alice_messenger/index.html?pmk=footer

Fax-to-email: +44 (0)870 094 0861