[R] Accidental misuse of 'R-packages' list

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Tue May 18 09:31:19 CEST 2010

This should never have been on R-packages.
I (as moderator) apologize the glitch in moderation.

This is *not* CC'ed to that list, as it really really is only
for *announcements* of new or vastly changed packages available
from CRAN.
Apropos:  Please, package authors, keep those low volume: A
good rule is to not mention a pacakge more than once a year,
and much less than that for all packages with only minor changes.

Martin Maechler, ETH Zurich