[R] modify the make.link function GLM

trekvana trekvana at aol.com
Sat May 8 07:39:07 CEST 2010

can someone please tell me how modify the make.link function

i want to update the function with this code but every time i save it R
never keeps my new version. i have tried to unbind first and then assign. i
also tried the fixInNamespace but that doesnt work either. can someone
please tell me how i can append this to the make.link file for good?

thank you

}, loglog = {
         linkfun <- function(mu) -log(-log(mu))
         linkinv <- function(eta) exp(-exp(-eta))
         mu.eta <- function(eta) exp(-exp(-eta)-eta)
         valideta <- function(eta) all(eta != 0)
     }, stop(sQuote(link), " link not recognised"))
     structure(list(linkfun = linkfun, linkinv = linkinv, mu.eta = mu.eta,
         valideta = valideta, name = link), class = "link-glm")
}