[R] Screen settings for point of view in lattice and misc3d

Waichler, Scott R Scott.Waichler at pnl.gov
Wed Mar 3 22:22:06 CET 2010

I'm making some 3D plots with contour3d from misc3d and wireframe from lattice.  I want to view them from below; i.e. the negative z-axis.  I can't figure out how to do so.  I would like my point of view looking up from below, with the z, y, and x axes positive going away.  Can anyone tell me the correct settings for screen to achieve this?  Here is what I've found so far:

 screen=list(z=-40, x=-60, y=0), # looking down and away in negative x direction
 screen=list(z=40, x=60, y=0),  # domain turned upside down, looking up and away in neg. x direction
 screen=list(z=-40, x=60, y=0),  # domain turned upside down, looking up and away in pos. x direction
 screen=list(z=40, x=-60, y=0),     # looking down and away in positive x direction

Scott Waichler
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
P.O. Box 999, Richland, WA  99352
scott.waichler at pnl.gov