[R] What is the name of function for calculating mod?

Soyeon Kim yunni0731 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 23:40:46 CEST 2010

Dear All,

I try to find the name of function to calculate mod(or Modular).
Do you anyone know the name of function?

Thank you so much,
Soyeon Kim

More information about the R-help mailing list