[R] 3-D response surface using wireframe()

array chip arrayprofile at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 21:13:11 CEST 2010

David,

That does the job! Thanks a lot.

Now I am very very close to what I want. Still have a couple of small adjustments to make.

1. I use drape=TRUE to draw grid and color on the surface, is there a parameter to adjust the density of the grid?

2. Is there a way that I can add grid to the axis surface? I mean the sides of the box, between x & y, between x & z, and between y & z? And I need to choose which 3 side of the box that I want to add grid?

Thank you all for the help. It's fun to play with wireframe

John