[R] Mantel test

swertie v_coudrain at voila.fr
Tue Sep 15 08:46:03 CEST 2009

oh yes of course. It is quite simple. I have two presence/absence matrices
(one for plants, one for butterflies) and I would like to test if the
butterfly community similarities is correlated with the plant community
similarities. The think is also that I don't really see the purpose of doing
a PCA, that's why I would have make the Mantel test directly from the
distance matrices