[R] Simple.lm

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Sat May 30 19:38:12 CEST 2009

To find simple.lm, I suggest you look in the package
UsingR
You may need to load the package; it is not installed by default when you load R on your computer.

I regret that I can not help you with your second question.
John

John David Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
University of Maryland School of Medicine Division of Gerontology
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524
(Phone) 410-605-7119

>>> malcolm Crouch <malcolm.croucher at gmail.com> 5/30/2009 1:22 PM >>>
Hi ,

I am struggling with two problems :

1. simple.lm - where do i find the package that installs that ... i have a
looked on the help files and it says simple .... but when i go to cran
through load.packages() it does not come up ?

2.  whenever I use qq.plot through library(car) it mentions i need a
graphics device ? perhaps you could me there as i loaded a graphics device
and got an error ., I loaded cairo and cairo device and bot would not
install ? im not to sure why ?

any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Malcolm