[R] remove object

Luc Villandre villandl at dms.umontreal.ca
Fri May 29 20:05:50 CEST 2009

   fernando espindola wrote:

Hi list....

I try to remove all object less one, this object is called index. I have
many object with different names and pattern option in ls function may not
remove this object why any word in index object repeats with other object.
Anybody can give me one advise for this question....

Thank for all

fernando

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

   Hi Fernando,
   Using "grep" is most likely the way to go, but without at least a sample of
   the names of the objects in your workspace, I'm afraid I can't really help
   you more.
   Cheers,

   --
   Luc Villandré