[R] problem with "ls" command

Ronggui Huang ronggui.huang at gmail.com
Fri May 29 10:51:43 CEST 2009

I am not sure what you want. The error msg is clear to me. You can use
search() to search what are in the search path, for example.
> search()
[1] ".GlobalEnv"        "package:stats"     "package:graphics"
[4] "package:grDevices" "package:utils"     "package:datasets"
[7] "package:methods"   "Autoloads"         "package:base"
> ls("package:graphics")
 [1] "abline"          "arrows"          "assocplot"       "axis"

Ronggui